Friday 19 December 2014

General Whimsy: Shoes!





Shoes...another one of my great loves. Seriously, aren't shoes the best? An easy way to dress up or dress down an outfit. Ah! I have always loved shoes. And all kinds of shoes, flats, heels (which I don't wear anymore), sandals, oxfords, slip-ons, flip-flops, loafers....

These are some of the shoes I've loved this year. 

1. My very loved mojris that I bought last year in Jodhpur. Apart from being gorgeous, these are incredibly comfortable. 

2. Oxfords from Forever 21, I have wanted shoes like these for agessssssss. So pumped I found them for cheap at F21. 

3. Another pair of shoes from Forever 21. Boots...I need to wear them soon. 

4. Crochet style espadrilles from Westside. I hurt my toes pretty bad over the summer and this was the only shoe I could wear! Love them, very comfy and they go with everything. 

5. Another Forever 21 find, mint green and hella comfy. I could walk miles in these shoes. 


No comments: