Friday 19 December 2014

Friday Favourites: Christmas Tree Edition.







Our Christmas tree went up on December 3rd this year. I could barely wait for it to be a part of my home. I love having my tree up and see it shine and twinkle. I especially love being reunited with my darling plushie toy-style ornaments. We bought them two years ago from Accessorize and it was hands down the best decision we made. They are such a fun addition to our tree. Apart from traditional decorations like candy-canes, drums, Santas, tinsel and other festive baubles, I love having an animal party going on in our home. 

Our tree topper this year is a little different :) We have had this Santa plushie/ Beanie Baby for over a decade. He was a gift from my sister's friend A and he comes out to be a part of our home decor around Christmas time. This year we were a little unsure as to what our tree topper should be...lo and behold Santa's smiling face gave us the answer we were looking for. 

He stays with the help of a star print Aldo watch strap...he looks so happy up there:) 

Hope you guys are having a merry Friday evening and have a wonderful weekend as well :) 


No comments: