Wednesday 14 December 2016

Blogmas Day- 13. What I Wore: A Boho Outfit + My Day Today!

Hello! 

Today's post is going to be super short because I am tired as hell! 
I just want to crawl into my bed and then slip into a deep and satisfying zzz.

Today was a good day. 

A day with some work related stuff that then lead to some mall crawling and some Christmas Present shopping. 
:) 

It also included drinking some Hot Chocolate from Starbucks in their red festive cups. The barista asked me if I wanted my drink in a ceramic cup but I was all 'Hell No, give me the festive cup!' 
;) 

There was also junk food, which I was craving for ages. 
Grocery shopping.
Buy my Dad lots of cake because he got his finger squished by our door today! Poor thing! So we wanted to cheer him up, so he got Honey & Fig cake, Mawa cake and a Chocolate Chip cake too! 


The best part running into my school friend, Mish, and her baby boy. 
It was so unexpected but so good.
Meeting school friends you haven't seen in over a decade is so...wonderful. In my mind she hadn't aged. She was still the same girl with crushes and angst and humour. She is still funny but she is now a mom! Seeing your friends becoming parents is just strange, fantastic but strange! 

:) 




This is What I Wore Today..
A Boho inspired outfit which I loved very much. 

Outfit Details: 

Top- L.o.v by Westside 
Necklace- Fabindia 
Watch- Titan 
Rings- Aquamarine & Amber (Colaba) 
Nail Polish- Emerald Dazzle from Color Bar. 
Phone Case- Accessorize 

:) 

See you tomorrow folks!
Hope your day was a good one too. 



No comments: