Friday 2 December 2016

Blogmas Day- 2! Accessorize Haul-- Notebook + Buttons!

Hello! 

For today's Blogmas Post I want share some cute bits and bobs from Accessorize I recently got. 

↣An adorable notebook that will be my main journal for 2017. I use a similar one this year and I love it. It has amazing paper quality that can take all kinds of ink and even paint. 

↣2 fuzzy creatures that I couldn't resist. 
:)
I might add them to my bags or even a sweater when the weather permits! 

↣More badges and buttons. 

↣I especially love the star and moon patches. I need to figure out where I want to put them..plus I don't own an iron so putting it on might be a challenge. But so pretty! 

↣And a set of mismatched earrings with a Hawaii theme. 

↣A dainty pair of gold hoops. 

Ah!

Just delightful things! 










I am a sucker for cute things and can't resist adding some cutesy in my life. 

:)


No comments: