Wednesday 14 December 2016

Blogmas Day- 14 Nykaa Make-Up & Beauty Haul + Review.

Hello! 

For today's post I wanted to share some new makeup. 
To be fair I got these goodies back in the beginning of November for the Pre-Diwali Nykaa Sale. 
The deals were too good to pass up and Nykaa always has great deals going. A great place to pick up some beauty and make-up bits. 

And since I've had all of these things for a while I am also going to review these products. 
So let's get started. 


Biotique is a brand I've rediscovered this year. 
I used to use quite a few things from them 10 years ago and really like it. Then for some odd reason, no real reason really, I just moved on to other brands. 
But this year while browsing the shelves at Health & Glow I picked up the Honey Gel face wash and I love it so much! 
That made me want to try some other things from the brand and I ordered some hair stuff. 

Honey Gel Face Wash is the best face wash I've used this year. I was using a Kiehl's face wash since the beginning of the year and then I started using this. It's great for oily to combination skin and it smells fantastic and was even great when my skin was having it's bout of cystic acne. 
5/5 

The Bio Kelp Shampoo is great if you are experiencing some hair loss, which honestly who isn't? 
I love this stuff. It cleanses and it does reduce hair loss. 
My hair also looks and feels good. 
4/5 

The Bio Mountain Ebony Serum is the bomb!
I LOVE it!
LOVE it!
It's so good. 
Smells like a dream. 
And it makes me scalp feel so calm and soothed. So good. If you have an irritated or itchy scalp, you've got to try it out. 
5/5 for this serum. I love it and it has made my scalp feel wonderful. 


The Nykaa Matte Nail Paints are so good. 
I am a total nail polis addict. My nails are never bare. I always have them painted. 
I take my nail paints very seriously. 
:) 
These ones are great- long lasting (more than a week), they don't smell vile and the colours are vibrant. 

4/5 


I got a free pouch with purchase which is so pretty and vibrant. 



I got 2 lipsticks. 

A Nykaa Matte Lipstick in the shade Tantalising Taupe. 
A Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick in a nude-y brown. 

My sister using the Nykaa Lipstick and is very happy with it. 
It's not extremely matte, so if you are looking for a super matte lip colour this might not be the best thing. But the colour pay off is great and it's pretty moisturising. 
3.5/5 



I don't quite remember the shade no and I have used this only once so my thoughts are pretty scarce. 
But this is an affordable matte lip colour and there are so many shades to choose from. 



The Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette/// I got such a good deal on this palette. 
I passed on the original Nudes palette because I have all of those colours mostly from MAC so it didn't make sense to get a dupe for colours I already own and love. 

But this palette with it's pinky-nude-blush tones had me interested. 
I adore the very wearable colours in this palette. 
Perfect for day wear.
Nothing too dramatic. 
The 4th colour in the top row is my favourite and one that I wear the most out of this palette. 
So good! 
4/5 



I love what Nykaa is doing with their in-house brand. 
I look forward to try some other things from them. 

:) 

Hope you guys had a good day. 
See you tomorrow. 
:) 

No comments: