Sunday 3 May 2015

Book Haul/// eBooks of April 2015.

Hello. 

These are some of the books I've added to my digital bookshelf this month. 

Let's see...








I am excited to read these books! 

I like having my ereaders full of books for those nights when I just can't fall asleep and need something to read! I love going through the book on my Kindle and iPad and finding an engrossing read! 

I am especially excited for Miss Mayhem and The Wall Around Us. And The Hallowed Ones..I've never read an Amish book. So I am super excited. Also Just Kids...high time I read a non-fiction book this year, I've only read one non-fiction read so far in 2015. Got Never Never for my sister who enjoys Collen Hoover books but I might read this too.

A good bunch of books added.
 
Happy Reading guys!

No comments: