Sunday 3 May 2015

Weekend Reads/// Set- 4.


Hello! 

Hope the weekend is treating you well. In my state of Maharashtra, this was a long three-day weekend due to Maharashtra Day/ May Day! 

I have had a nice chilled long weekend. I have really been in the mood to clean and tidy and generally organise my life. So I've been sorting and cleaning my closet and other bits of my home. I've also been planning my May reading list. 

These are the books I intend to read this week. 

I am currently reading If I Die Today by Shashi Deshpande and really loving it. I love Shashi Deshpande's writing. Her books tend to be a little sad but I always enjoy them. 

Next on my weekend reading list are three Tintin books. Yay! I haven't read a Tintin book in over a decade. Time to fix that! 

Happy Reading, you guys! 

No comments: