Thursday 28 May 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 21.

Hello! It's that time of the week again...the time to look back and document every day of the last week. 
This last week was a fun one.
A busy one but a fun one. 

There was meeting old friends.
There was Sushi.
There was going to an Art Gallery.
Book shopping.
Painting.
Having a friend come stay the night.
Cooking.
Melting in the May heat. 
Stressing over packages in the mail.
Cleaning the house.

A good week overall. 

Let's see my week in pictures. 


Day 141: Some usual blog planning and brainstorming and making lists. I love doing these prep tasks and I love doing them more in my pretty stationery with these darling pens from Kikkik. Let's face it, every thing is more fun to write and list if the writing instruments are covered in polka dots! 



Day 142: Take the time to smell the roses...if not sniff at some sweet-smelling potpourri then! 


Day 143: Bombay beautiful. A hot summer afternoon and the sea shimmering in all it's glory. Sometimes Bombay just takes me breath away.  As much as I complain about summer and heat and humidity, there is certainly something undeniably beautiful about clear summer skies, sunshine and brightness. As long as there is an iced drink close by and access to an AC...I could survive an Indian summer.


Day 144: Summer Blues. Some water colour fun. I have never been good with water colours but seeing my sister create just beauty with water colours, I can't help but play around with them too. It's just too much fun and seriously doing something artsy and crafty just is such a great way to unwind and take your mind off other things. 


Day 145: Sushi time! Oh God take me back. I could do with some Sushi right about now! 
 

Day 146: The Delhi Gallery of Art...such a wonderful exhibit with paintings from Indian artists. Loved the time I spent here. I might do a whole post on it later.
 
 
Day 147: I have a deep and abiding love for the peace symbol. It's possibly my inner hippie. It's one of my absolute favourite motifs. And when I spotted this on a watch, I had to have it. The watch is from Dulce Couture.

I hope you had a nice week too. 

I have been missing on the blog since Monday and it's nice to come back and do a post and get back in the swing of things. 

Also I am so happy that I've put out soooo many posts this month. Good job me :) 

See you guys next week!

No comments: