Wednesday 13 May 2015

General Whimsy/// For the Love of Shoes!

I love shoes. But then, what girl doesn't? 

I like my shoes comfy yet cute. No high heels for me. I just don't see the point in teetering uncomfortable all in the name of fashion. I wore high heels when I was younger and could even run in them (true story) but over time I have come to realise that I'd much rather be comfortable and safe (no tumbles down the stairs for me) and happy. 

These are some of the shoes I love...


Mustache loafers from Zara. 


Comfy as hell keds-style flats from Aldo. I adore this colour. 



My utter darlings...floral Oxfords from ASOS. Old but still lovely. 
 

Colourful jootis from Jodhpur. Super soft and incredibly comfortable. 


Another pair of loafers from Zara. I love shoes from Zara, very well-made and always comfortable. 

:)

No comments: