Thursday 7 May 2015

Book Haul/// World Book Day Haul, April 2015.

Hello! 

Like I mentioned in my post on World Book Day, I ordered some books off Amazon since they had a 60% discount on selected books. They took some while to get to me and I am now finally getting around to hauling them for you.

Let's see what I got! 












Books Bought: 

Malgudi School days by R.K. Narayan 
Kalabati- The Showstopper by  Moti Nandy 
Another Man's Wife by Manjul Bajaj
The Fifth Man by Bani Basu 
New Market Tales by Jayant Kriplani 
The Old Man and His God by Sudha Murthy 
Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut 
Seize The Day by Saul Bellow 
Pilgrims by Elizabeth Gilbert 
The Narrow Road to The Deep North by Richard Flanagan 

Happy Reading guys! 

There is lots of reading in my near future! :)

No comments: