Friday 15 May 2015

Friday Favourites/// Things That Bring me Joy.

Hello! 

How is this Friday treating you? 

I am happy whenever Friday shows up, it just feels festive to me. A day to treat myself--order in food. Watch some shows on TV or even a movie. Stay up late and eat something sinfully delicious. :) 

Here are some other things that bring me joy! 


Cute as hell shorts from Chumbak. I wore wearing cute clothes even when I am just staying home. I love the faces and the detailed illustrations. 


A bright colour on my nails. Mojito Crush from Faces Canada. 


My sister's little drawings in her Hobonichi Techo. She drew this, a portrait of the two of us on Noboborsho- the Bengali New Year. 


My parents were in Darjeeling last month and sent me pictures of all that they saw and did. They took this picture early in the morning and I just wish I could have been there too. 


All that I need to stay sane--- coffee and a good book! Love this button of mine I got from Etsy a while back. 

Have a lovely weekend folks!

No comments: