Friday 22 May 2015

Friday Favourites/// Flowers + Planner Things + Pen + Summer Drinks!






Hello and Hello Friday! 

1. My stash of Washi Tapes and some other art/craft supplies. Love them to bits and I use them to journal & plan and write. 

2. Stack of planners + my pencil bag.
My Neendori
My Lavender Maccaroon planner.
My Hobonichi Techo. 

3. My pretty new floral Accessorize pen and a blank page to fill up. 

4. A treat I've been enjoying this week. Khus juice. 
I take 2 teaspoons of Khus Syrup and add some lemonade and lots of ice and a yummy concoction is ready! 
This is seriously refreshing! 

5. Gulmohar trees are in bloom all over my city and it makes me so happy. One of the best things about summer has got to be pretty flowers in bloom. 

Have a lovely weekend you guys! 


No comments: