Saturday 9 May 2015

Weekend Reads/// Set- 5.





Hello! 

Hope this weekend is treating you well. 

So far my weekend has been OK. I have a horrible headache and I can barely see straight. :( It's the humidity in Bombay that is getting to me. :( I don't like popping pills so I am drinking a lot of fluids and taking it easy. 

I am trying to read but my hurting hear is not helping. 

These are the books I plan on reading this weekend. 

The Strangler Vine by MJ Carter...my sister read this book last year and loved it. It's Reviewed HERE
You can buy it Here--- from Amazon or Flipkart.

This is a hefty little book so it's entirely possible that this might be the only book I read all weekend long, if that is the case I don't mind. I really think I'll enjoy this book, I am 40 pages in so far and I really love it. 

Three Act Tragedy by Agatha Christie...a Poirot mystery and I find these books are very soothing and comforting and I am always excited to read this book.
You can buy it here--- Amazon or Flipkart.

Have a nice weekend you guys! 

:)

No comments: