Friday 4 December 2015

Friday Favourites: Friday Outings and Gardens.







Hello! 

And Happy First Friday of the Month. 

My favourites today are a mixed bag...

1. 2. & 3. Are pictures of a Friday outing. My backpack of choice--an owl dear darling backpack from Chumbak. A mini-backpack I've been loving so much! 

Comfy coral keds I picked up from Forever 21 and I love the colour and how incredibly comfortable they are. They were the last pair in the store and in my size and discounted. #Meant To Be. 

A cafe with very Greece-like vibes in it's decor. The food was terrible. So I won't even mention it's name. But the decor was on fleek. 

4. & 5. Pictures of greenery and gardens at a hotel my sister stayed in when she was in Bhopal. The Jahan Numa Palace Hotel. :) 


Hope the weekend goes well for you guys. 

My plan is to read some happy books.
Put up our Christmas tree. 
And make some hot chocolate. 

:)


No comments: