Saturday 5 December 2015

Haul: Stationery Kit from Happie Scrappie for September 2015.

Hello! 

Time for another Happie Scrappie haul.
This was the kit for September and was Monster Themed and monsters with  twist and all of them are so adorable. 
Let's see all the cuteness... 


Once again the packaging for this kit was adorable. 
Front and back. Both equally cute. 



Above- Pages for an A5 sized planner. Next year my planner is going to be so cute. 
And I love, love, love the colouring pages. 

Below- A bookmark with super cute illustration. 
The colours and the creatures are so cute. 



These monsters are just the best thing ever.
Cute and quirky and so lovely. :) 



Dashboard front and back. More monsters to love and have.
I am so excited to make my next year's planner all pretty and colourful and fabulous. 



Perhaps my favourite thing in the entire kit was this magnetic bookmark. 



Calendar inserts and below the sweetest little monster stickers. I love them so much that I am almost reluctant to use them :) They came in so many colours. Sam is so generous with sending stickers in her packages. 





Stickers galore to use in your planner. 



As always a pen was included in the kit and a monster pencil case. 

I am so happy with all of the awesome things that arrived in the kit. 

No comments: