Monday 21 December 2015

Monday Moods: December Diary!

Hello! 

December has got to be one of the most magical months of the year. 
The year is coming to an end and everyone seems in a better mood and in the cheer is apparent on everyone's faces. Whether you celebrate Christmas or not...this is a happy time for most. 
I have loved December. 
Loved the cold weather. 
The Christmas celebrations. 
The gifts under the tree. 
The taking stock of the year gone by. 

Today I want to share bits of December...mostly my Christmas tree and it's lights and decorations. :) 







Apart from the tree I've also tried decorating the house with some Christmassy elements. 

Even my puppets have a little decoration around them. 
Lights. 
Darling ornaments. 
Penguins. 
Bells. 

Makes my home so happy :)

No comments: