Friday 5 June 2015

Book Haul/// Books from Kitab Khana.

Hello! 

It's been a few days since I last blogged. A unintended little break. I was busy with other things and though my flu is long gone, it has in it's wake left me feeling a little too weak. 

But in order to jump right back into blogging, I bring you some delightful books I picked up from Kitab Khana a few weeks back.

I love Kitab Khana, it's my favourite bookshop in Bombay and I absolutely recommend that you take an hour or so and spend some quality time amidst the bookshelves there. They have a wonderful collection of books and I always come back with some treasures. 

Here is what I got this time around..











Books Bought: 

The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion 
Ripper by Isabel Allende 
The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick 
The Museum of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman 
The Passion by Jeanette Winterson 
Miss Vogue India May 2015 

I am kicked about all of these books especially the Matthew Quick and Rosie Effect. Some happy reading is in my future! 

Happy Reading guys! 

Have a lovely weekend! 


No comments: