Saturday 13 June 2015

Vignettes/// A Few of my Favourite Things.








Hello! 

Hope this Saturday is treating you well. 
Thought I usually talk about my favourite things in Friday Favourite posts and in the end of the month favourites posts...I just felt like raiding some of my sister's pictures and share some favourites today. 

So let's see..

1. Pens from Kikkik and Washi Tapes and a pretty page-marker. 

2. An armload of bangles I wore. I love silver bangles. 

3. Macaroons! Yum! 

4. A cup of coffee in a delightful Art n Light mug with a bird on it. All things lovely! 

5. Sakura Koi water colours. So good. Vivid colours that dry fast and they come in such a portable container. 

6. My home on a quiet morning. 

7. Cookie+ice-cream on a pretty plate...what's not to love? 

Have a nice weekend guys. 

My plans include eating, reading, sleeping, watching the rain and finally getting my June TBR up! 


No comments: