Monday 22 June 2015

Monday Moods: I Heart Coffee!







Hello! 

It's Monday Morning..5:49 am on a Monday Morning to be precise. 

Why am I awake so early on a Monday??? 

Truth be told I haven't gone to bed yet! :( 

 I meant to but my sister took an early flight to Delhi this morning...she had to leave home at 4:45 am and was up since 3:30 am, so it didn't make sense for me to sleep for a bit and wake up groggy to see her off. So I decided to stay up and see her off. 

Now it's nearly 6:00 am and I need to get some sleep but all my heart desires is coffee! 

If you know me at all, you'd know that I love coffee. Love it. Need it. Can't do without it. 

So let's just dedicate this Monday Moods post to all things coffee. 
I also love and have a rather large collection of coffee mugs. I think if you love coffee then you should drink it in style. 

I like all kinds of coffee.

The coffee shop kind.
The instant kind.
The filter coffee kind.
The French Press kind. 

I am no coffee snob. I love my coffee equally. 

Hope this Monday treats you well and you enjoy  warm cup of delicious coffee! 

Have a nice week guys! :)


No comments: