Monday 22 June 2015

Book Haul/// Flipkart Clearance Sale Haul. Part- II.

Hello! 

Here are the rest of the books that I got in the Flipkart Clearance Sale. I love a clearance sale.The deals are incredible and this time around I even got some books that were on my wishlist for ages for really cheap. Like 60% off! Freaking awesome! Nothing makes my heart happier than a book sale. :D

So let's see the books I added to my bookshelves...





This adorable book has illustrations in it! Sadly, this is the second book in the series! :( I need to get the first one and only then can I get to this book. But it's so pretty and it sounds adorable. Feral kids and their nanny. What's not to love? 





Books Bought: 

A Cool Dark Place by Supriya Dravid 
The Girl Who Saved The King of Sweden by Jonas Johansson 
Inheritance by Indira Ganesan 
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson 
The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place The Hidden Gallery by MaryRose Wood

I am excited as always to get to these books and I have already read Speak and have many feelings about it, review coming up super soon! 

Happy Reading guys! 

I'll see you soon! 


No comments: