Monday 29 June 2015

Monday Moods: 10 Things That Make Me Happy!





Hello! 

Hope this Monday is treating you well. 

I have had a very mixed/off weekend. 

On one hand I had the house to myself and had myself a little readathon which was very good. I had a good time doing that- a slow weekend with reading and just being. Plus, I reached my GoodReads Reading Challenge goal of reading 100 books. Yay! Currently I've read 104 books. 

Good things. 

Then there were things that weren't good.

Fights with my maid....I know #FirstWorldProblems but it's my problem and I hate it and it bums me out. 

Then the big toe on my bad leg (the leg I sprained badly a couple of years ago and it still hurts time and again) was in a world of pain. I was limping and in much discomfort. 

And I am on my period...PMS is hitting me hard. 

So today I am going to focus on all good things. 

Take the focus off the bad and focus on the good. 

And tell you all the things the make me happy...well 10 things! 

1. Flowers in all shapes and form. Real. Pictures. Illustrations. Florals always make me happy. 

2. Ice-cream. My favourite is mint-choco-chip and I love the choco-almond ice-cream from Naturals. Love it. 

3. New books. I am a booknerd! 

4. Scary movies. I am a huge horror movie fan and watching scary movies always cheers me up. Weird but true. 

5. Bags---pretty much my favourite thing in the world after books...or right along side with books. 

6. Cheese fries. YUM! 

7. A good sleep. Just restful and deep and wonderful. 

8. Favourful iced-coffee. :) 

9. Silver jewellery. :))) Bring it on. 

10. Writing...journaling and blogging. 

Hope you have a nice week ahead!

No comments: