Saturday 27 June 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 25.

Hello! 

Another week has come and gone. This was a week I spent mostly at home due to the crazy rains in Bombay, I am not complaining. I love the rains. 

This week also involved lots of closet cleaning.
Early mornings. 
Pretty pink satchels.
Cooking. 
Rainy days. 
Tea drinking. 
Movie watching. 

Just good things! 

Let's see my week in pictures. 


Day 169: Grey skies and endless rain call for appropriate jewellery. 
Brought out my little umbrella charm pendant for a rainy week! 




Day 170: Love how lush green everything looks on rainy days! The trees seem so happy dancing in the breeze and shaking off their summer skins.


Day 171: A regular lunch for days when I am home alone and need to fix myself something simple yet delicious! 
Boiled carrots and peas with fresh cucumber and a splash of lime juice, salt & pepper and a wee bit of extra virgin olive oil. LOVE IT! It's seriously one of my favourite things to eat! 
Washing it down with some lemonade.


Day 172: This little fella comes visiting every afternoon. He perches himself or herself on the clothesline and snoozes for a good hour. Isn't even a bit skittish. Makes me want to take an afternoon nap too!


Day 173: My darrrrrrrling new bag! Combining my unrelentless love of satchels and my lifelong obsession with the colour pink! I am so in love! 
She is from Viari.
And she is a Campus Satchel Large.
Here she is seen hanging out with my sister's current read-- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe.


Day 174: An outfit change for my phone. 
An owl phone case from Chumbak!


Day 175: Owl princess in braids! Casually hanging out on my sister's planner :)

This was a really nice week.
With rains and rainy days that meant everyone in Bombay had a long weekend! :)

Hope you had a nice week too and I'll you next week with another week in pictures!




No comments: