Wednesday 29 November 2017

Book Haul/// Books of November 2017, Part- I.

Hello! 

Another month is drawing to an end and it's time to catalogue all of the books I bought this month. 
November has been a good month of book buying. I Went to Kitab Khana and got all of these books but one from there. I found some books I really wanted for a while and I am so happy with this haul! 

So let's jump into it. 

Oh! There will be a part II coming soon since I've bought 2 more books and gotten one from a publisher as well. That will come soon! 


I read The Dinner by Herman Koch two years ago and really enjoyed it, so when I spotted this vivid red book on the shelves I couldn't resist it. It's about a book within a book and a murder, all good things! 


Puffin India was kind enough to send this book my way for a review. 
I have read and laughed and loved this book. 
A full review is coming soon! 



This book was on my radar since 2013 but I had a hard time getting my hands on it. I saw it in Kitab Khana and I had to have it and I started reading it the same night and I LOVED it! 


My sister has read and enjoyed several books by Liane Moriarty and I got this for her to read, she had her eye on this one for a while too. This haul sure has a lot of books I've wanted for a while! 


This one was popping up all over my social media. And when I saw it in person I HAD to get it! 
I mean, look at it! 
It's gorgeous! 
And this book is a little out there for me at least. It had some magical realism and some fairy tale vibes and I am hoping to read this in December and hopefully enjoy it immensely. 




The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency books are hands down some of my absolutely favourite books to read. This one is a long series,  I think upto 14-15 books at this point. I've read till book 11 or is it 12. So I need to catch up. Saw this and got this and I still have to read two books before I get to this one, though honestly, you don't really need to read them in order. 


And finally, to the prettiest book in this haul.
A book + journal! 
A novel concept isn't it. 
I kept eying this book on Amazon but told myself I have a lot ( A LOT) of journals already and I don't need this one. 
But..I saw this and I couldn't pass it up. 
In my defence, it's gorgeous and RUSKIN BOND, how could I not! 
I want to do a whole post on this book/journal and my plans on using it, stay tuned for that. 


BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

The Bear and The Nightingale by Katherine Arden 
Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty 
Sold by Patricia McCormick 
Dear Mr M by Herman Koch 
Precious and Grace by Alexander McCall Smith 
Words from the Hills by Ruskin Bond 

Ah! 

Is there anything better than a book haul!? 

What books have you recently added to your bookshelves?! 


No comments: