Whimsy Wear: Bag Love- Floral Tote from Chumbak.


Hello! 

I carried this little sunshine tote all of January. I like to start the year with the happiest colours and this one had that and even a positive message on it. 
Stop and Smell the Roses. 
A message we could all do with. 
To pause and slow down in this crazy busy life. Seriously, some days I feel like one day blends into the next. 
We could all do with slowing down and being a little present. 


I added this little bag charm for added whimsy. 
It's from Accessorize. I picked it up 3 years ago! 


This tote is from Chumbak, but I don't think it's available online anymore, though I have seen it in some shops. 


I love the pastel colours of this tote. 
It is so spacious and fit everything..like everything I could possibly need to carry. 
The straps are super comfy and don't slip off my shoulders. 
Totally recommend. 
Chumbak makes incredible totes and backpacks. 
Gorgeous stuff! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Room on the Roof by Ruskin Bond.

Review: Grandma's Bag of Stories by Sudha Murthy.

Book Review: The Girl in the Glass Case by Devashish Sardana