Tuesday 30 April 2024

April 2024 Snapshots.

 April is over and here is what this month looked like: 

Planners. 

Reading a fair number of Bengali books for All Bengali Books in April. 

Reading a lot of thrillers. 

Watching some amazing films: Laapaata Ladies and Late Night with the Devil were my favourites. 

Ate some good food. 

Slept my blues away. 

Let’s see some moments from April.




Golden Hour in Summer is just magical. 

I love how the light hits my bedroom wall. 




Shadow and light. 




Cozy Reading πŸ“šπŸ“–πŸ“š



April Planner Pages. 



April wasn’t the best.

In fact, it low-key sucked and I am so happy to see it leave. 

There was a lot of stress, anxious spirals and general summer blues. The insane heatwave didn’t help matters. 

But in all this sadness there were some good books, Nobo Borsho joys, journaling, some happy mail, cold drinks and amazing films to make me happy.


No comments: