Thursday 22 January 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 3.

Week 3 of my Project 365. This week involved a couple of dinner parties, a Day Trip and loads of family time. Overall, it was a pretty good week. 

Here goes my week in pictures... 


Day 15: This was a day of reading covered in a heavy shawl. It was cosy. It was also a day of a couple visitors, which translates into long adda sessions and tea and samosa. 


Day 16: What I Wore. Plaid Old Navy shirt and necklace from Only. Plaid is perfect for winter and this shirt is especially comfy and it keeps me warm and toasty. 


Day 17: How pretty is this jewellery box? A cousin of mine got this for us from a handicrafts fair. I use it to store my wrist watch and bits of jewellery. 


Day 18: Bought a bunch of nailpaints from Street Wear and Elle 18. The beauty shops here in the hometown always give a discount on make-up. So I tend to stock up on pretty nailpaints when I am here. 


Day 19: A cold foggy night. Snapped this picture on my way back home after a dinner party. The night was foggy and bitterly cold. But I had a belly full of food and a big smile on my face after an evening of fun and adda. 


Day 20: Me and a quiet mountain river. A day of long drives, pretty sights and dancing trees on the roadside. 


Day 21: My backpack of choice for days of travel. 
The backpack is from House of Tara via Limeroad. 


No comments: