Monday 2 March 2015

General Whimsy: What's in my Pencil Bag?

I am a bit of a stationery nut. I love all things stationery- pencils, pen, notebooks, journals, pencil bags, erasers....you get the picture. 

Even once I stopped being a student, I've always had a pencil bag. I just have. 

This pencil bag is the one I've carried on holiday with me. So it has some of my most used, most needed and loved bits of stationery. 














My pencil bag was a Christmas gift. I love it. It's from a brand called The Willow Story. 

My pens are from Lamy, Uniball, Accessorize, Jinhao and from little Etsy stores. 

I loved coloured pens. They just make writing so much more fun. I enjoy gel pens but ball pens aren't bad either. 

What do you carry in your pencil bag? 

Do you still carry a pencil bag? 

Do tell :)

No comments: