Sunday 10 May 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 18.

Hello! :) 

I am a little late getting this post up this week. I normally have these posts up on Thursday, but this last Thursday I was feeling a little listless and tired and I had to cook dinner and didn't have the energy to getting this post up. 

So here it is a little late but here never the less. 

This last week was a good one. 

Lots of reading. 
Chilling.
Hiding from the heat-wave.
Mango eating. 
Ice-cream treats. 
Comic books. 
Gossip session with my mom.
Movie watching. 
TV show season finales. 

All good things. 

Now let's see my week in pictures. 


Day  120: Our pile of stationery. My sister and I pile all our planners and journals in one place so we can get to them easily. The pink beauty is my sister's Kindle.


Day 121: A close-up of an artwork in my living room. Ganesha is beautiful in all his forms. 


Day 122: Watched this delightful movie and it was funny and heart-warming and full of nostalgia- it is set in 1995 and the cassettes, mixed-tapes and general 90s vibes was so on point. The movie seemed a little rushed in the end but overall was a very satisfying film. 
 

Day 123: A Hello Kitty mug lid that I am terrified of keeping in the kitchen lest my maid accidentally breaks it.  So I am using it to keep my sister's daily rings in one place.


Day 124: A sweet smelling candle lit under a diffuser with lavender oil that makes my whole house smell amazing. 


Day 125: My poor bunny also looks pooped in the summer heat. Poor doll looks like she is not enjoying summer at all. :( Can't blame her. I am not doing well with summer either. 


Day 126: My daily pendant lately. It's a Buddhist symbol known as the Endless Knot, which represents the entwining of wisdom and compassion. I love how beautiful this symbol looks and I have the same pendant in turquoise as well. This one is in coral.

I hope this current week is going well for you guys. 

See you again next week. :)

No comments: