Saturday 1 August 2015

Hello August!



Hello! 
It's August and this makes me rather happy. 
Oddly enough August is one of my favourite months. It's the month in which we celebrate India's Independence on August 15th. To me this is a very happy occasion and it means I celebrate in my own unique way. I spend all month reading only Indian books. Books written by Indian authors, set in India and abroad. Also I read authors from the Indian Subcontinent. 
Yay! 

It's time for #IndianBooksinAugust yay! 

This month I am not really going to set myself a strict TBR. Instead, I am going to read from my shelf of Indian Books. I will share a snapshot of said bookshelf soon.

So Hello August! 
Hello Indian Books! 
Hello much happy reading! 

My sister is also going to read only Indian Books all month long. I am so excited to have a partner in my reading this month. 

You are most welcome to join in as well. 😊

Namaste :) 


1 comment:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Such a sweet way to say you love your country :)