Friday 8 September 2017

Friday Favourites: Cat Bookmark + Lemonade + Silver Ring + Book Stamp + Gifts.


1. Cat Bookmark. 
A cat with a party hat on her head. So freaking cute! 


2. Limeade from Moshes.
With the temperatures soaring again, cool and iced drinks are all I think of. 
A fizzy, spicy and cold lime drink is the best thing on a hot day! 


3. Floral Silver Ring. 


4. Book Journal And Book Stamps. 
Ah! Just the best things in life. 


5. Pretty packages wrapped up and tied with string. 
A few of my favourite things! 

Just a quick post to share some of my favourites from recent times.
I have had a busy week with almost no time of blog.
:(
But the weekend is here and I hope to get a few posts lined up. 
Have a good weekend folks! 

I hope mine includes some reading and some much needed organising. 
I have bookshelf to sort and even tidy up my make-up table! 




No comments: