Tuesday 17 October 2017

Happy Dhanteras!



Hello! 

Happy Dhanteras Folks. 

Hope you had a lovely first day of festivity! 

My day included...

New curtains. 
Lights. 
Cooking dinner for my family. 
Halwa. 
A little bit of reading. 

Just simple and happy things. 

I love Diwali. 
The lights and diyas and the mithai. 
What I love most is the cheer in the air. People out and about buying things and doing things that came them happy. 

This year seems a little quieter. A little less festive. 
I was watching the News and it claimed that people bought a lot less gold and silver. The strange new taxes levied on people has definitely slowed down festive shopping. :( 

I hope that the rest of the festive season is just as happy and joyful as it always is. 






I hope all of you a very, very Happy Diwali. 

Eat yummy food. 
Spend time with your loved ones. 
Lights loads of diyas. 
Just be happy! 

:) 


No comments: