Friday 20 April 2018

Book Haul/// Books of April 2018.

Hello! 

Time for another book haul. 
I got four books in the beginning of the month. I can't wait to read these books come next month, since I am only reading Bengali books in April. 

Let's see the newest books I've added to my bookshelves. 




I knew I was going to have to get this book because we read the first book when it came out last year. 
A Very Pukka Murder was a great read and I was so happy to see the sequel come out. 


Doesn't this man look a lot like Amitabh Bachchan? 
Or Sonu Sood? 
The resemblance is uncanny. 
:)



I've heard good things about this book and I can't wait to read it.


To be honest, I am not the biggest Mohsin Hamid fan. I didn't LOVE the two books I've read by him in the past- The Reluctant Fundamentalist and Moth Smoke were good books but I just didn't like them as much as so many other people did. So when Exit West came out last year and garnered all of these rave reviews I didn't jump in and get the book. I just wasn't sure.
But I did want to read it and the premise sounds so good.
I am quite excited to give this a read.


Short stories from UP.
Hit me up!


BOOKS BOUGHT///

Invisible Ties by Nadya A.R.
Death at the Durbar by Arjun Raj Gaind
Bijnis Woman by Tanuja Chandra
Exit West by Mohsin Hamid

I am so excited to read these books.
I don't see myself buying anymore books in April...I think. So these four books are it for my April book buying.

What books have you bought in April?

No comments: