Sunday 21 October 2018

Durga Pujo 2018: A Nature-Inspired Pandal.


Hello! 

This was a nature and eco-awareness Pandal that we came across while pandal hopping in my small-town of Jalpaiguri. 
This pandal that tried to bring awareness to the importance of protecting the environment and animal and plant life. 
This pandal came with sound effects too. So freaking cool! As you walked in, you could hear jungle sounds- frogs and insects and birds. A delightful cacophony really. 
:) 




Frogs and mushrooms galore. 



Buddha sitting peacefully amidst greenery. 


Hey there buddy! 


Inside the pandal. 


Dugga Dugga. 



A flower chandelier. 



Bloom! 



A busy bee. 


The entrance. 

A beautiful pandal with a beautiful theme. 

:) 

Happy Dusshera everyone, I am a little late in conveying my wishes. It's been a busy few days here in the small-town. 
I went on a little road trip. 
Celebrated Bijoya. 
Ate a ton of sweets. 
Watched some films. 

I hate that Pujo goes by so soon. 
But I still have a ton of Pujo pictures to share with you. 

Reading is going slow but steady. Making my way through Those Days by Sunil Gangopadhyay- which is amazing but a tome! I am loving it and hope to read it before it's time to head back to Bombay. 

Hope you've been well. 


No comments: