Wednesday 31 October 2018

Vignettes//// Goodbye October.

Dear October, 

Normally, you are one of my least favourite months in the year. Mainly because in it's a hotter than hell month in Bombay. 
But this October was lovely. 
Durga Pujo.
Lokhi Pujo. 
Day trips. 
Long drives in the forrest. 
Family Time. 
Catching up with cousins. 
Eating yummy home cooked meals. 
Laughing. 
Wearing sweaters. 
Reading has been slow, only  7 books were read but I read Those Days by Sunil Gangopadhyay which was on my TBR for ages and at over 500 pages was a tome. I am so glad I finally read it. 

You've been a hoot and then some October. 
You've been lovely. 
&
Good and kind. 

Thank you October. 
Come back soon. 

:) 

All my Love, 

Pooja 



Gorgeous Pandals. 
I am so happy we got to spend Pujo in Bengal. 



Long drives through tea garden and in the rains. 
:) 



Lokhi Pujo at home. 



Small town beauty. I've been loving being in this slow and quiet part of the world. As much as I am a city person, I think deep down my heart belongs to the smaller and quieter parts of the world. 
Where there is no rush and mad crowds or chaos. 
I have really enjoyed my time here. 


You've been so good October. 
:) 

Thank you and More Please. 

No comments: