Monday 4 February 2019

Make-Up Haul/// My Glamm--- Lipsticks + Manish Malhotra Eyeshadow Palette (Haul + Review)

Hello! 

Today I want to share a make-up haul I recently made from My Glamm, a site that kept popping up on my IG explore page. But when I saw that Manish Malhotra had done a line with them I knew I wanted to sample a few things from them. 
Spoiler Alert: I love everything I got from them! 

Let's get into it..


I am an eye-shadow fiend. 
I love, love, love eye shadows. 
I kept seeing glimpses of Manish Malhotra's make-up line and what drew me the most was the eye shadow palettes. There were several options to choose from but I fell in love with this 9 colour palette from the collection called Soiree. 
It's gorgeous and the colours are perfectly pigmented and vidid and smooth as can be. 



The packaging is gorgeous and so lux. 



The colours are so pretty. 
More shimmery than matte. 
But still very wearable. 




I can't possibly buy make-up and not get lipstick?! 
No sir! 
Got two lipsticks from My Glamm's own line of lipsticks. 
These are the Satin Matte ones called Queen of the South and The Good Wife. 
These are amazing too. 
Pigmented.
Super smooth. 
Moisturising. 
Lovely really! 




I was very curious when I saw these nail polish sets on the site. 
I love the idea of these perfect pairings. An easy way to do an accent nail. 



This trio was a freebie. 
And what a generous freebie at that. 
A blush, bronzer and highlighter all in one. 
These too are immensely pigmented and the colours work really well. 


No comments: