Wednesday 22 January 2020

Haul: Two Cute Things from Chumbak.


Chumbak is one of my favourite places to shop from, I love pretty much everything they make. 

Mugs. 
Stationery. 
Plushies/ Cushions. 
Shoes. 
Watches. 
Tableware. 

Their aesthetic is right up my alley. 
My home is full of their beautiful things. 


I recently made a small spree from them and got a couple of things. 
Two cushion covers (not pictures here.)
This adorable Panda Trinket Tray.
&
A cushion shaped like a house! 

So whimsy and so cute. 


Look at this thing of beauty! 
A cushion shaped like a cozy, happy home. 
So freaking cute! 
I mean...look at it! 
Love the colours and how perfectly squishy she is. 
:) 
She looks so good sitting on my big chair! 


My home is my happy place. 
I honestly could happily stay home for days on end and not miss the outside world. I am one of those people who could stay put, surrounded by my books and journals and comfy chair and be entirely content. 



Look at the details in this thing of beauty. 

No comments: