Saturday 27 February 2021

Book Haul: Books of February 2021 (eBook Haul.)

 Hello Loves! 

Remember how I was saying I didn't buy any books in February? 

Well that went for a toss. 

Harper Collins was and is still having a Mega Sale on their ebooks and I went to check it out and got a few books from them and one other book that had been on my wishlist for a while. 

Six books in total. 

A small haul. 

But a happy one. 



I've already read this book. 
A fictional suicide note of Rabindranath Tagore's sister-in-law Kadambari. Full of musings, hurt, love and longing and an insight into the lives of the Tagore family. 
I will talk more about it my reading wrap-up. 
I do feel like this book would have been a good, a better read in Bengali. It felt a little...I don't know off in English. 





A new Anuja Chauhan book.
Yes please! 
A thriller.
Yes please! 
My hopes are high for this one. 
I am so excited to read this one. 



BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

1. Kadambari Devi's Suicide Note by Ranjan Bandopadhyay

2. A Spoonful of Curds by  Bharati Jagannathan 

3. The Secret Life of Debbie G. by Vibha Batra and Kalyani Ganapathi 

4. Ratna Dholi and The Best Stories of Dhumketu Translated by Jenny Bhatt 

5. Club You to Death by Anuja Chauhan 

6. Bena's Summer by Shibal Bhartiya 


My weekend is indeed all booked! 

Do go check out the #HarperCollinsMegaSale and treat yourself to some ebooks. 

No comments: