Thursday 6 January 2022

Planner 2022: Blog Planner- Set-up and Decor.

 Hello Loves! 

January, especially its early days, are all about Planners and setting things up to make life a little simpler and, hopefully, smoother and more organised for the rest of the year. 

Today, my Blog Planner arrived and, I kid you not, I started working on it pretty much immediately after unpacking it. 

It helped that some new stickers arrived today as well and I put them to work straight away. 

:) 

My Blog Planner is a simple affair, a monthly grid layout to keep my blog posts organised and give me a view of how my month looked like in terms of what kinds of posts I did. 

I keep things super easy and simple and visual. 

The planner I got this year is from a brand called Good Work, I found them on Amazon and I love it so much. It's just what I needed and the paper quality is magnificent. 

Here is a little look at my planner. 

Minimal. 

Simple. 

Clean. 

Efficient. 


Here's what she looks like. 

Clean and simple. 

Love the pop of pink. 


Filled in the first few pages. 
Colour coded entries based on the theme of my blog post. 

Pale Pink for Stationery Posts 
Yellow for Bookish Posts
Rose Pink for Lifestyle Posts

(These are the genres I have blogged from so far)
In the future I'll add a colour for Films and TV
&
One for style and fashion. 


Using my trusty mildliners and Add Gel for writing and colour coding. 


And here is the front page of the planner. 
Did some monochrome minimal decoration and I love it. 
Used black and white stickers from Kimey's Korner that arrived today. 
I love love love how this turned out. 


The layout before the ink. 

:) 


I am so pleased with this planner I cannot even begin to tell you. 

It is just what I needed to keep track and plan out my blog posts. 

I have set up a separate notebook/journal to make lists and jot down blog post ideas and such like. Will share what that looks like in a later post. 

Here is a peek at a page from that journal. 


My planner sits very comfortable in this journal. So it has worked out incredibly well for me. 

Will do another post on how my whole set up looks. 

:) 

No comments: