Monday 18 April 2022

Monday Moods: Kindle and Book Sleeve from Taaga by Reema.

 Hello Loves! 

How has your long weekend been? 

Mine was film filled. I watched a ton of stuff and will do another batch of TV and film recommendations soon! 

Today to ease into the new week, I am sharing a belated haul of beautiful things from Taaga by Reema

I got these beauties on my birthday and I took these pictures on my main camera, my Canon camera and I had forgotten all about them. Because sadly, in the last two years I have rarely picked up my camera! Sad! 

But today I managed to finally transfer said images and here we are with a beautiful little haul. 

I have bought from Taaga numerous times in the last year. I love the prints she stocks and I love the many, many things you can get from her shop. 

I have bought everything from Backpacks. Tote Bags, Kindle and Book Sleeves and multiple pouches and even a pencil case. I have loved everything she's made for us and I highly recommend you go check her out and get something beautiful. There is something for everyone at her store. 

This time around, we bought a book sleeve and two Kindle cases, both differently sized and a pen pouch. 

Let's see the beauties shall we? 


A pile of cuteness. Look how adorable the prints are? 

Cats galore, owls and some fluffy little sheep. 

From L to R: A large Kindle Sleeve. 

A regular Kindle Sleeve. 

Pen Pouch. (Vertical) 

A large booksleeve. 

:) 


These guys were love at first sight. Look at these cuties! 
:) 
Ah! I knew I had to get something in this print and my love for book sleeves is well known, so I just got it. 
One can't have enough book sleeves in my opinion. 


This size comfortably fits two paperback books. And if you are reading a couple of tiny books you can fit quite a bit. 
I love that these sleeves have zip closure, to keep your books safe and in one place if you are travelling. 


This is my Kindle Sleeve, it's a little large to fit my Kindle Paperwhite and my pen case (a small one that accompanies my Kindle) and a small journal for reading notes and musings. I needed a slightly big size to fit all of my reading paraphernalia. And this Kitty one is just perfect. I could also fit a thin paperback with my Kindle. Roomy and nice. 


This Cat-tastic thing is a vertical pen pouch, with two compartments. It can hold at least 10-12 pens comfortably. I use it in keep my planner pens and things. A smaller edit from my usual pen pouch. 
I love this style of pouches. 
A neater way to organise your pens and pencils. 
I also think this might be a great option to keep your make-up in your handbag. Especially things like lipsticks and lipbalms and kajals. 



Cat prints forever. 
I love all things Cat related. Love how quirky these cats look. 


Owls. 

This is my sister's Kindle case. It's smaller than mine but just what she needed. A place for her Kindle to stat protected from the dust and grime. 

:) 

That's all for my beautiful haul. 

:) 

We are happy with everything we've got from her. Can't recommend her shop enough. 

:) 



No comments: