Stationery Sunday: January Journal.
Hello Loves!
For today's post I want to share my beautiful daily journal from January.
I went all out.
I bought this gorgeous TN from The Black Canvas last year and saved it for 2023 and in January I brought it out in January. I love it so much.
The insert is from a shop called Softly Vintage and has a mix of different kinds of papers, handmade and transparent and regular. The size is a little off. I thought it would fit a standard sized TN but it's slightly big and stuck out slightly but I made it work.
Let's take a little look shall we.
I also set up a little folder that I had lying around.
Put some stickers and covered it with some papers, all from The Planner Society.
I filled up every single page of this journal and I am so happy with how this turned out.
:)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments