Sunday 11 February 2024

Stationery Sunday: Recent Loves~~ Colours and Reading Journal.

 Hello Loves! 

For today's SS post, I just want to round up some recent favourites. 

Pages from my Journal. 

My February Reading Journal pages, that I got around to doing only this week, but I do love how they've turned out. 

And... Some new new colours I treated myself to and a spot of colouring in my tiny colouring book. 

All good things. 

πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€


Washi Tape to decorate my journal pages. 


Reading Journal for February. 

I went all out and love how it looks. 


Pages in my tiny colouring book. 

These colours are from a brand called About Space and I bought it from Amazon. 

It has 60 colours and they are super pigmented. There is a lot of bleed through, so you have to be a little mindful of the kind of paper you are using them on. 


The colour selection is very nice. 


A page in progress. 

No comments: