October Begins...

 Hello  Loves!

October has begun and has been wonderful so far.

We've had some cold, rainy days that I spent on the terrace reading and watching the rain. 

I had the first year anniversary of my stroke, and I had delicious food and had a cake. 


Some sadness was journaled away.
Nothing beats putting pen to paper and getting our muddled thoughts out on your system. 


Reading has been going on well.
I started October with two chunky books, Anna Karenina that I am still reading.
And American Hagwon which wasn't my cup of tea. I really wanted to like it but it just didn't land. 
It felt too long and unending. 
A disappointing read. 

Re-reading a childhood book that's old and battered and wonderful. 



Spooky Mugs are out. 
A yearly tradition that makes me so happy. 


One year of my horrid stroke and instead of crying about it, I decided to eat some cake and commemorate a horrid day. 


Journal Spreads & My Journal.
💚💚💚💚



A rain-kissed Joba Phool. 


Some nightly reading. 

October has been a mix of comfort, coziness and some sadness.
Made some cheeky purchases and even some planner 2027 purchases. 
Will share it soon. 
:) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Room on the Roof by Ruskin Bond.

Review: Grandma's Bag of Stories by Sudha Murthy.

Book Review: The Girl in the Glass Case by Devashish Sardana