Hello October 2026 + Fall/Winter Reading Project.

 


Hello October!

I am glad the month of Durga Pujo is here.

& 

Spooky Season is here. 

I am excited for a month of reading thrillers and horror books.

But I am also embarking on a little bit of a reading project. 

I plan on reading a Russian Classic through the months of October, November & December. 

I have been meaning to to read Anna Karenina for years now and I figured these wintery months are perfect to lose myself to some Russian worlds. 



My edition has 760 pages, so I did some bookish maths and I need to read 8.4444444 pages a day,  which I am going to round off to and read 10 pages a day. Which is very doable. 


Started it this evening and read 12 pages so far, might read a few more before bedtime. 


My reading companions. 
All blue things to match my book. 
A little extra but it makes me happy. 


💙💙💙💙💙💙



My bookmark.

💜



Wish me luck loves 💛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Room on the Roof by Ruskin Bond.

Review: Grandma's Bag of Stories by Sudha Murthy.

Top 10 Indian Books of 2024 (Fiction and Non-Fiction)