Saturday 4 October 2014

Book Haul: Books of End September, 2014.













My last book haul of September was full of wonderful books. I got these books from Flipkart and I got mostly literary fiction, books that I've heard amazing things from friends. I've already read three books from this pile and I am excited to read the rest, I am always excited about reading my new books! :) 

All That Is- James Salter 
Tenth of December- George Sanders 
Love Among The Bookshelves- Ruskin Bond
Collected Stories- Anita Desai 
The Thousand Faces of Night- Githa Hariharan 
Too Much Happiness- Alice Munro 
House of Cards- Sudha Murthy 
The Sari Shop- Rupa Bajwa 
The Adulterous Woman- Albert Camus 
Cat Among Pigeons- Agatha Christie 

Happy Reading Guys. 

And Happy Dusshera to all my Indian readers. 

2 comments:

Bookish Mind said...

I Must say I am jealous of your books! I am more into nonfiction books, but I read fiction once in a while. Seeing all these adorable and mesmerizing books makes me want to just stay at home and read and read...if only I could^^
I can see that you got lot of Haruki Murakami books. I've read a lot about him and was lucky enough to got t hold of his book. Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman. It'f my first book of him. I think I'm bound to like him after finishing this book.

Buying English books here in Thailand is quite a challenge and expensive. How I wish I could buy lots of books to read^^

Bookish Mind said...

Oh, how I love your books! If only I could buy those books here...I definitely would!

It's great that English books are abundantly available in your place.^^*

Blessings!