Thursday 10 November 2016

Haul/// Happy Hello Magnetic Bookmarks.

Hello! 

I am a sucker for bookmarks.
I have a motley collection of bookmarks and I love adding to it, I love adding special bits to my collection. 
Bookmarks are some definite perks of a bookish lifestyle. 
Recently I have fallen in love with magnetic bookmarks. 
This batch of magnetic bookmarks are from Happy Hello Co on Etsy- such a nice name for a shop!
I came across this shop via my Instagram explore page. 
I mainly fell in love with the sloth bookmarks..I am obsessed with sloths. :) 

My sister chose the Agent Carter bookmark because she loved the show and it's been cancelled this year. :(
 She loves Agent Carter and this bookmark was a way to commemorate her love for this beloved  Marvel character. 
The unicorn and unicorn poop was also her choice :) 

So in love with these!
Great quality. Very well-made and decently priced.  A good size. 
So pretty! 






Nothing cuter than sloths!
A reading sloth is almost too cute to bear! 


1 comment:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Haha I see what you did there, too cute to bear :D<3