Tuesday 8 November 2016

Haul/// Zara Floral Tees + Backpack.

Hello! 
Today the content is about to be a little more fashion and a little less bookish.
I love Zara.
It's my go-to shop for basic tee-shirts and bags and sometimes even shoes. 
I always make it a point to hop into Zara and see what delights await me. 
On my last visit to Zara I came back home with three very special items.
The floral tees are a long and loose and super comfortable and perfect for fall. 
And the backpack was love at first sight. 
I was in the market for black backpack for a while and when I saw it I knew I found a perfect one. 



These prints just pop off the black background. 



Such vivid prints. 



The backpack looks like an owl face right? 
The bag is really well made and holds a lot of things and is a delight to carry around. The closing cords are of very high quality and it doesn't budge once you close it. 

A little haul of happy. 
:)


No comments: