Friday 25 November 2016

Friday Favourites: Hair Cut + Food + Book Journal + Leaves + Christmas Baubles.

Hello! 

Happy Friday Folks :) 
Time for some of my favourites this week! 



1. Hair Cut/// Got a haircut this week and I feel so good! 
It has added so much volume and life to my slightly boring hair. 


2. Greenery/// This picture was taken while stuck in traffic on the Western Express Highway on a weekday morning. 
I love how green Bombay is even it's busiest bits. Beauty in unexpected places. Pockets of greenery in an urban jungle. 


3. Sriracha Chicken Wings/// Yum in my tum! 


4. Book Journal/// Do More of What Makes You Happy. 
A book to jot down my thoughts on the books I read. 


5. First Christmas Ornaments of the Year/// I am already looking forward to Christmas and bought myself some new ornaments for our tree. I try adding a new ornament to our tree every year. I got these ornaments from Fabindia yesterday and I can't wait to see them on our tree. 

Hope you had a lovely week and have a relaxing and chill weekend. 
:) 




No comments: