Wednesday 19 December 2018

Blogmas Day 18: Bookish Haul from Felt Fetish

Hello all,
Today I bring to you oodles of cutesy in the form of a really special bookish haul from Felt Fetish.

As their name suggests, Felt Fetish makes bookish items out of felt.

Here's what I picked up:




A Kindle sleeve in this cute elephant print! Elephants + yellow! I was instantly drawn to this beauty! 




Another Kindle sleeve for my sister in this quirky owl print. What is not to love?! These sleeves are perfectly sized to snugly fit your Kindle without a cover. My sister uses her owl sleeve with her Kindle cover and it does require a bit of squeezing into. 





Another Kindle sleeve. This one in a vintage-inspired print of all bookish things lovely and old. 


The next set of cuteness are all felt corner bookmarks! 



A penguin! 




An owl!




A cow! 




A bear- a grumpy one at that!


And, finally, an earphone organiser that looks like an elephant. 


Hope you are having a good week thus far! Will be back with my Top Books of 2018 lists starting tomorrow! 


No comments: