Friday 21 December 2018

Blogmas Day- 20: Style Haul/// Brooches from Deesa.

Hello!!! 

For today's edition of Blogmas I want to share a very happy haul of the most darling handmade brooches from Deesa by Deepika. 
This is my second time ordering from Deepika and I loved everything I got the first time around and then I spotted several new designs and I ordered a second batch of goodies. 

Let's see all of the super cute brooches I got! 


A black kitty. Look at it's cute little face! 
I just couldn't resist. 


Some retro ness! A cassette :) I miss these guys so much! 


A birdie. This one is for my sister, an avid bird fan! 


Some kowries and embroidery. A match made in heaven. 


A camera for a girl who takes way too many photos. 

I honestly cannot recommend Deepika's work enough. Every single piece is beautifully crafted and impeccably made. And gosh so freaking cute! 

Check out her Instagram for her beautiful brooches, HERE. 

No comments: