Wednesday 5 December 2018

Blogmas Day- 4: Pale Beauties.

Hello! 
Today's post is super, duper late but I have had a manic day. Full of cleaning and finally unpacking my suitcases and putting them away. 
I have been a busy little bee all day long. 
I nearly forgot to post today but just as I was about to crawl into bed and end my day with watching Venom, I remembered to get this post up! 
:) 



I am finally getting around to getting pictures from my camera on to the laptop and these pictures from the garden of the tea garden (that sounds confusing!) just take my breath away. I have never before seen such pale and pastel hued bougainvilleas before. The gardener at the tea gardens does a fantastic job of mixing two kinds of flowers and hybridising them into something unique. 
Earlier, I've seen roses in all sorts of colours but they hadn't bloomed yet. 


Nature is truly magnificent. 


These beauties bloom in the garden of the bungalow of my family owned tea gardens. I spent a weekend there in early November and had the best time surrounded by flowers, peace and quiet and very competitive Scrabble games with my family. 
Bliss! 


I spent all afternoon mooning over these flowers and taking a ton of pictures. I had to share these beauties on here. I wish I could bring them home with me. 

:) 

No comments: